Minggu, 12 Februari 2012

IBA Night (Beyond our Imagination)

hi guyz..... i just wanna show off my pict of IBA nite with the theme beyond of our imagination that so really awesome because our theme dress code is fairytale i really exited for this event because i'm not just as the audience but as the dancer, and  that's my first time to perform as the sexy dancer because i never did that before. and i'm so really happy because i wear my favorite costume character Red Ridding Hood, i really loved this outfit but poor five ether woman used same outfit theme with me.but i still better, because i'm the best wkwkkwk........

My Dance Outfit

My Red Ridding Hood Outfit

Me and Director of IBA Miss.Peggy Mekel

C class and our lecture Miss.Heide

Miss.Heidi,Me,Prof.Joice,Miss Maria,sally,Grenny,Rhyrhy





My favorite Pict wif Snow white


 Red riddin hood Twins



1 komentar:

shintya Mcmundunk mengatakan...

coment plz............